Sunday, August 12, 2012

First Week Back

I had my first week back with my kiddos this last week....boy, am I tired!  Things have been moving slowly for my class and I know they will pick up soon but I always forget how much they don't know at the beginning of first grade.  They seem like a good group but they can sure run their mouths!  I think I'm going to make a rule that when I am talking...no one else is allowed to!  What do you do to ensure your students are listening to you?

I have a powerpoint/ worksheet math combo for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Go and check it out!


Here are some pictures of my classroom all ready for the kids...of course now it is being well used and it is a little more dirty...err...cluttered...umm...blessed with students stuff everywhere.






 Thanks for reading!  Apple on!


No comments :