Saturday, December 1, 2012

Currently, A Freebie, and Counting/ Segmenting Sounds


Thanks to Farely over at "Oh Boy Fourth Grade" for the festive December Currently.  I love the cute Christmas lights on it!  I also have my Friday Freebie waiting for you...click on the picture below to get yours...opps it's really Saturday but I had a hot date with the hubs so the freebie had to wait :)





I just put a set of 6 worksheets for counting and segmenting sounds...you can click on the picture above to get your set.  We have been working on magic, bossy, silent (so many names for a letter!) E in my walk to read class.  I have the lower group and while they are the sweetest kids on the planet it is definitely a challenge.  Getting phonics rules to stick in their little brains takes a massive amount of energy and creativity and maybe me acting like a nut once in a while.  I will share some pictures and other goodies with you that we have been doing in class with magic, bossy, silent E next week.  Happy weekend and apple on!



4 comments :

Mrs. Scoma said...

I'm here from Farley's Currently! :) I love your blog's tagline... very good advice!!

Kimberly Ann said...

Love your blog name!! I'm your newest follower!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Kimberly Ann said...

Love your blog name!! I'm your newest follower!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Anchored In Literacy said...

Congrats! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! Go to this link and follow directions!

http://anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog-award.html

And I'm your newest follower!