Monday, October 6, 2014

"EYE" love AR

Remember when I posted this picture on Instagram and promised a blog post later that week???


 Yeah...apparently I forgot too! I have been busy, busy, busy at my new school and getting back into teaching after a year off.  I can't even express in any way shape or form how much I LOVE teaching again.  I am exhausted and sometimes feel like I don't know what I'm doing but I LOVE my kiddos and LOVE my school!

Back to the reason for this post...Accelerated Reading!  Do you use AR?  My students love AR and I love the ease that the program provides for me. I wanted to reward my student's efforts for those AR points every time they take a quiz so I came up "Eye Love AR." It is a freebie in my TPT store!  I hope you love it! Thanks for following this little blog...apple on!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/EYE-love-AR-Googly-Eye-Incentive-Program-1485790


 photo Picture1_zps09680629.png

1 comment :

Minnie said...

I like this idea. Thanks for sharing!