Monday, August 20, 2012

First Grade Funnies and *sigh* Grading



 Oh the woes of being a first grader are many!!! I read this while I was grading homework today and laughed out loud...I also showed my husband who pointed out the adorable pictures which I hadn't looked at until after the fact...so hilarious!  Good parents!

About a week ago I read the book Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10 to my class and had them make a text to self connection.  They were asked to think about what I do after school...after they go home.  I had some pretty standard answers and some that were weird and some that were just too darn adorable not to share!


 "I think Mrs. C goes to bed and watches TV and sleeps." In the picture the student drew me watching Sponge Bob Square Pants on TV and they insisted that I  knew that Patrick (Sponge Bob weird starfish friend was there as well.) 


And my favorite....




"I think Mrs. C cooks eggs for her husband." 
:) So cute!


*sigh* I despise grading papers...check out the pile I have already!  Anyone else have this problem?  How do you manage your grading?



 Happy grading and I hope you find some funnies in your grading like I did!  Apple on!

P.S. Remember to check out my TPT store...I don't have much in there yet but I promise you my products are neat!







No comments :