Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Flashback and a Freebie

Happy Friday! The past couple days have been cloudy and chilly but very welcomed! This weather made me reminisce a little about my teaching days. I was always busting out the snowmen and winter activities right after Thanksgiving and would use them all the way until February.
 Freebie Fridays

This worksheet can be used to create 3 addend equations.  I would provide three dice or dot cards for any students that needed help creating equations. The students need to add three numbers together on the snowman body parts to make the total on the hat. Here's an example...




That reminds me...and brings you today's Friday Flashback...earlier this year when I was teaching in Tucson it did snow. You can read about it here!

  

Thanks for reading! Apple on!

No comments :