Friday, November 1, 2013

Next Up...Turkey Time

I can't believe it's November! October just flew by for me! Anyone else feel that way?!


Freebie Fridays


My TBA Friday Freebie is a turkey two digit plus one digit number counting on worksheet!  My students had a great time with this last year...I hope yours do too :) click the picture to get your copy.



This is Dr. Steeley's custom made sign!  I loved her color choices and it was really nice to get my craft on.  You can visit her at her blog A Little Red Wagon.  I've seen her do a couple of awesome posts about her favorite pins from Pinterest...I love it!  Congrats and I'm glad you love your sign!


I might be back this weekend for another post...if not...I hope you all have a great weekend! Apple on!

1 comment :

Dr. Jill E. Steeley said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Alyse. Yes, I do love, Love, LOVE my sign!! Thanks again for putting your talents to work for me.
Jill
a-little-red-wagon