Friday, February 21, 2014

Five for Friday

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/02/five-for-friday-linky-party-february-21.html
Happy Friday! 

I got my "classroom fix" twice this week by helping out two of my best friends.  Their kiddos are so cute and smart! I also got to see the cutest baby...he was my date the other night ;)
Like that paper hat?  Find it here. Follow my friend Chelsie here!

 I reached two milestones this week...50 Instagram followers and 100 products sold from my TpT store.  I owe a BIG thank you to my followers and to those that have purchased from my store!!! Maybe a giveaway or a flash freebie next week??? ;)


I started working on a new product. I had my friend Chelsie try it out in her classroom this week to make sure it's all good for you.  I hope to have it in my TpT store by next Friday!  Be on the lookout for it!

I added all of the handouts from the past year to my Sunday School tab.  I know it isn't that interesting to an elementary school teacher but if you teach Sunday school or know someone that does... you know where to send them for some ideas. #shamelessplug
 
Annnnnnnnd finally....I am thinking of starting a linky party of my own.  Stay tuned to see what's coming!  


I'll leave you with a quote...which isn't something I usually do but it sums up my week...in the best way possible.

Happy weekend!  Apple on!

 photo Picture1_zps09680629.png

No comments :