Friday, September 7, 2012

Freebies - TBA's Open House Week

It's FINALLY Friday!  I don't know how the short weeks happen to feel like the longest.  I wanted to show you how I use my Number in Word Form Labels...and then you can go and get yours for free!

I have a large number line above my calendar area that I place the labels on.  I'm sure there are other ways that you have thought of but this works best for me.  This freebie has the numbers 1-20 in word form and then 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 also!

 


Since I am just getting started with TPT....right now I have more freebies in my TPT store than stuff you have to pay for...so head on over and tell your friends!  I am also going to be working on some short vowel powerpoints this weekend and I hope to present those to you soon!

And now a funny picture before I go to bed at 9:00 on a Friday (lame)...




This is how my Kiwi feels when I do my work...I understand Kiwi...I understand.



Have a happy weekend!  Apple on!




2 comments :

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

Thank you for sharing this at TBA and linking up! I'm your #10 follower, great blog title!
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

Deborah said...

Welcome to bloggy land. Nice to meet you. :o)

I thought I would follow you too. :o)