Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Custom Sign Winner!



source


Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful hump day!  I decided to announce the custom sign winner today.


Congrats Jill! Check your 
email so you can give me all of 
the details for your sign!  


Thanks to everyone for entering and following my blog.  I just love to read all of these blogs and know that there are people like me out there..don't you?!

 Here's a little peek at what I've been doing this week...


My best friend that I met my first year of teaching is getting married in November. I have been helping her by making different signs for her wedding. I am enjoying it so much!



  I've also been working on my "Comparing Numbers" power point.  I think it will take me a little while but I want to make it just right!





Well I am off to make more signs and pack for a bachlorette party this weekend!  Thanks for reading!  Apple on!


No comments :