Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Addicted

Earlier this week someone contacted me on Teachers Pay Teachers...they wanted me to make something for them...EEEEEEK!!! I was so excited!  So I made a power point that includes words with short vowel, blend, and digraph sounds.  I had been researching around about how to make my products more appealing.  So I took the leap with this new product and now I am addicted.  I have updated all of my other phonics power points...and a few other things. Now I'm not saying my addiction is a bad thing but somebody around here better get the dishes done...so I think I'll take the weekend off...maybe. I've had this freebie on my blog before but with my updating addiction I added three more worksheets for you! Click the pic to go get yours!

And to check out the other victims of my updating addiction click on any picture below and it'll take you right to it!


Frame from - The 3am Teacher
Chevron backgrounds from - Jonathan Pearson
Fonts from - Mrs. Leeby and Kevin and Amanda
Have a great weekend!  Apple on!



No comments :